Sooo this is a quick early September update for a very important reason, like super critical and serious reason so READ UP.
Cosmic Course may possibly be slowly transferring over to websites like Tapas and/or Comicfury due to recent news on social media that Webtoons is implementing/ planning to implement AI remix features for fans to create “fan comics” of series using AI. As someone who’s drawn fan comics for other webcomics and made my own webcomic this whole situation is disappointing to me-the whole reason comics are made is for the passion of the story or series, and in which I will not allow people to AI-ify my hard work.
and I will say if you do decide to do this to my comic or a comic of a friends, I will not hesitate to call you out. Anyone is able to draw, and no matter how it turns out I bet comic creators big and small will love it, I would know because that positivity drove me to draw what I do today.
Please take this post seriously and have respect for creators,
-Lucky🍀