Dear CANVAS creators,
This year has been a rough time for everyone. We remain dedicated, more than ever, to supporting our creator community. The world is better for your creativity. You have brought so many smiles, joys, thrills, and heartfelt tears to our readers during these hard times. And we want to help you keep up the great work.
To better support the creator community during the pandemic, we are extending our WEBTOON CANVAS Creator Rewards Program until the end of 2021. We are also extending the current 100% net ad revenue support for CANVAS creators until the end of June 2021. Keep reading for information on the program, qualifications, and how to participate!
Don't forget to subscribe to our CANVAS Corner series and newsletter to keep up with the exciting news, resources for creators, and product updates from the CANVAS team. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter as well!
Haven't opted in for WEBTOON CANVAS Ad Revenue Sharing yet? Here's how you opt in and apply for Viewer Ads!
① Opt into Ad Revenue Sharing as a creator here.
② Hit 1,000 subscribers and 40,000 US monthly page views for your series.
③ Apply for review from the AD SHARING tab on our desktop website.
④ Once approved, you will see Viewer Ads popping up at the end of your episodes. The more people that read your series' episodes, the more revenue you earn!
If your series has Viewer Ads, but you haven't applied for Reward Ads?
Qualifications to receive WEBTOON CANVAS Creator Rewards?
① Credits will be rewarded to any creator whose series has been approved for the Ad Revenue Sharing Program. You must maintain the ad display on your series and keep your membership in the program. If you have more than one series registered, credits will be rewarded to the top performing series in your account.
② You must update the qualifying series at least once a month according to Korean Standard Time (KST).
③ The credit amount is determined by your US monthly page views. Please refer to the table below:
TIER AND PV
Creators who are part of the Creator Rewards Program are eligible for advanced on-service promotional opportunities. Gold and Platinum Tier creators will receive additional advanced promotional opportunities.
* Credits will be paid through PayPal or Patreon, and you must register your valid PayPal or Patreon ID on your WEBTOON account. If you do not register a valid PayPal or Patreon ID, credits disappear and do not roll over to any subsequent month.
* Unlike Ad Revenue, Creator Rewards will not be displayed on the 'AD SHARING' tab, but will be announced through our notice board at the end of each month.
* Creator Rewards are determined by US monthly page views, whereas revenue from Ad Revenue Sharing is generated from ad display on your approved series.
* WEBTOON CANVAS Creator Rewards Program will be replaced with new monetization options once those options are in place.
* WEBTOON reserves the right to amend the Creator Rewards Program structure at any time.
* The Creator Rewards Program will end in December 2021 (Last payout in January 2022).
· Any form of page view abuse will result in restrictions including but not limited to disqualification from the Creator Rewards Program and termination from the Ad Revenue Sharing Program.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CANVAS Team