skip content
Magical Heroines?!

Bit by Bit (3/5)

  • Subscribe
    Subscribed to your list
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • URL COPY
    The URL has been copied.
    Paste(Ctrl+V) it in the desired location.
image image image image image

Share this series
and show support for the creator!

Report

Do you want to report this series
as inappropriate content?

If you’d like to report copyright infringement,
click here.

You've already
reported
this episode.

OK

Report completed.
Thank you!

OK

Enjoying the series? Support the creator by becoming a patron.

Become a Patron

Creator's note HandspikeAuthor

Happy 1 year anniversary, have some me ruminating on the times when I thought my sexuality attributed to how I don't even make up a full person, along with the 75 other related factors. Seriously, why don't I think boobs are hot? Why CAN'T I?? It's not FAIR. Also to note, 95% of all romcom manga are garbage, and I think I'm being generous with the other 5%

BOOKMARK